Our client is now seeking an energetic WHS Coordinator to join a fast growing and proactive business in the Brisbane area.
You will report into the Health, safety and environment manager to ensure safe processes are followed.
- Coordinate and conduct the activities of the site safety committee
- Support the implementation of WHS action plans in order to improve site reduction of injuries
- Identifying, assessing and resolving key WHS issues at the plant
- Assist in the implementation of the annual WHS training and development plan
- Ensure that safety emergency response plans are developed, maintained, and rehearsed
- Conduct audits and risk assessments and integrate recommendations into the broader site strategic direction
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Experience in completing full audits
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a safety role
- Relevant WHS qualification from an accredited body
- Experience within the FMCG industry is desired, however you must have worked in a manufacturing environment
- Experience using a contractor management and safety reporting system
- An individual who has a continuous improvement mindset and is not afraid to challenge the norm
To apply please send your CV to David Metcalf by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below. (Reference Number DM0502)
AustCorp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with federal and state laws.