Our client school is a multi-campus co-educational independent school located in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs. This Prep-12 school aims to offer students education of a high quality incorporating the values and ethos of their faith and belief system. Interested teachers are not required to be of the practising faith, however to be conscientious and respectful of the faith identity of the students and families attending the school and willing to be a proactive member of the school community.
About the Role:
- VCE Physics
- Year 7-10 General Science
- Full-time Role; Fixed-term Contract
- Commencing ASAP until the end of 2020
- Potential to become Ongoing
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
If you are in Australia or NZ, email your CV to Luke, quoting job reference #WEB2002-542408L – *************@smartteachers.com.au
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to ***************@smartteachers.com.au quoting job reference #WEB2002-542408SD
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!