Intrax is an end-to-end supplier of engineering, surveying, and geotechnical services to the building and land development industries. Founded in Victoria in 2003, we have grown rapidly into a mid-sized engineering consultancy employing over 300 people across Australia and China.
Our Head Office is located in Melbourne CBD with further offices in NSW, QLD, SA and China, all serving our growing client list of leading residential builders, industrial and commercial development companies, government and urban land authorities, developers, and architects.
We are now looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Projects division on a permanent full time basis.
Your role will involve functions including:
You will have:
- Project scheduling and facilitation of project coordination ensuring project outcomes are met.
- Assist with the rectification of issues or misalignments with respect to project coordination matters.
- Assisting with general client enquires and support client relationships.
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to obtain required documentation and information to ensure smooth processing of jobs.
- Timely and accurate processing of client order requests into Netsuite (ERP system).
- Administration of Quotes and Fee Proposals.
- Processing and administrating invoices.
- Assisting with Accounts Payable collections for the division.
- Preparation and analysis of internal and external reporting.
- Implementation of processes and procedures to improve project management and coordination.
- Attendance and minute taking of project and business meetings as required.
- General administration and office duties.
- 2+ years' of experience in a similar role.
- High level of attention to detail & strong initiative.
- Strong coordination and problem solving skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Understanding of project management and project lifecycles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible attitude & willingness to support the team to ensure targets are met.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise in a friendly, professional, and timely manner with colleagues and clients.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite (especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably in a high volume and fast paced office environment.
And above all the drive to learn, innovate, challenge yourself and grow with Intrax!
We would like to offer you:
- An environment that challenges and welcomes innovation.
- Leaders that nurture, support and develop the leader in you.
- A team that is friendly and supportive.