Manufacturing Team Member/Pre-Assembler & Picker/Packer
Demtech Australia Pty. Ltd. has developed a reputation for its superior unique products, quality and service.
Demtech is a manufacturing business providing ground breaking, advanced, innovative solutions & services to the building & construction industry targeting commercial, domestic and retail sectors.
Demtech has experienced substantial growth, constant development and company expansion year after year.
Our products provide advanced solutions to reoccurring construction issues as well as unique systems and finishes.
If you would like to join our passionate enthusiastic team committed to cutting edge innovation and to servicing our customers to an exceptional standard, we would love to hear from you.
POSITION: Manufacturing Team Member/Pre-assembler & Picker/Packer
Duties will include:
- Assembly of aluminium and plumbing components into kits
- Packaging/labelling goods ready for dispatch
- Stock control
- Receiving deliveries of stock (loading & unloading with Forklift)
- Cleaning of Factory workspace and machinery used during manufacturing/production
- Measuring and reading from Job Slips and some Construction Drawings
- Using sealants, hydraulic press and other specific tools to pre assemble Demtech panelling and drainage systems
- Undertaking constant quality control on preassembled systems
- Storing Assembled items in allocated areas and ensure labels are correct and clear
- Pick and pack material orders for trade pick up and trade deliveries
- Pick and pack panelling systems for trade pick up and trade deliveries
- Pick and pack items for retail store pick up and retail store deliveries
- Provide support and assistance to manufacturing team members in all areas of production
Skill and Experience requirements:
- Ability to operate Commercial Industrial machinery
- Ability to read and understand Job Slips (Picking slips, Manufacturing Slips) & construction building floor plans
- Fork lift license
- Knowledge of OH&S requirements
- Ability to execute general factory duties (Cleaning, Packing, Unpacking, Labelling, Packaging)
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Ability to work well during busy periods, whilst staying organised and maintaining a clean and tidy work area
- Ability to perform inherent requirements of the role
- Must be punctual and willing to go over and above to ensure customer satisfaction and job completion
- Ability to follow safety rules at all times
- Ability to follow instructions from management
- Ability to enable process changes/improvements to be implemented seamlessly
The candidate must be proactive, be able to use initiative, be respectful of colleagues, must be punctual, approach work with a positive attitude, apply a great work ethic and must be willing to be up skilled allowing growth within the company. Both team work and individual capabilities are a must.
The successful applicant will be up skilled and cross trained in all the areas of production.