Sales Supervisor - Automation
Here at NHP, the word ‘Family’ encompasses who we are and how we do business – and we’re always on the lookout for bright sparks to add to the collaborative and evolving organisation we pride ourselves on.
As a privately-owned business with strong global ties, you’ll get all the opportunities available at a large organisation whilst having industry experts and key decision makers at your fingertips.
Ready to join the family? Apply today!
Reporting the Sales Manager – Vic/Tas, this supervisor role focuses on our large strategic accounts in Vic/Tas, and will manage a team of Business Development reports, whilst also maintaining a portfolio of customers.
What to know more?
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage and lead a team covering Vic/Tas to achieve budgeted revenue and margin targets.
- Assist the Sales Manager to implement and drive sales strategies and initiatives throughout the region.
- Manage a customer base of key accounts and growth targets with a focus on Automation, as well as assisting with sales across the entire region.
- Monitor team to ensure product knowledge and company representation meets the standard required to achieve its sales objectives.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong interest and understanding of Industrial Electrical Solutions, particularly in Automation, to take the next step in their career towards sales management whilst still maintaining a finger on the pulse.
You need to be passionate about sales have a strong desire to provide leadership and support to other sales professionals to meet your teams’ targets and goals.
Other success factors include:
- Successful sales performance.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Drive and desire to take the next step in their career.
To keep up to date with all things ‘NHP’, please connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/nhp-electrical-engineering-products-pty-ltd/ or visit www.nhp.com.au.Additional information
- Career Opportunity
- Free onsite parking
- Diverse leadership role