Location: All Melbourne > Melbourne
Profession / Role: I.T. & T > Architect
Relocate to Canberra- Gain Federal Government experience
Long term engagement
Australian Citizenship required
Our Federal Government client is seeking a Solutions Architect to join their team in Canberra. You will be responsible for designing solutions that capitalise on the best mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to meet requirements in collaboration with automation engineers, developers, analysts, and clients. In this role you will be responsible for designing ICT platforms, contributing to compliance and risk processes, and maintaining as-built architecture.
- Collaborate with analysts and developers to develop solution architecture for on premise, hybrid and distributed cloud systems
- Document architecture, blueprints and produce documentation that ensure compliance and resilience on both public and private infrastructure
- Contribute to process models and tool sets that promote automation and policy driven deployments
- Develop a deep understanding of Azure, Nutanix, and AWS to ensure solutions use the best mix of technology
- Provide expert advice to project teams and clients for project planning
- Work closely with other architects to define the strategy, governance, and approach for integration and security of ICT solutions
- Contribute to Architectural Review Board discussions to ensure the alignment of solutions across the enterprise
- Provide strategic technical leadership and provide guidance for management in the procurement and use of ICT services.
The successful candidate will have:
Australian Citizenship required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence outcomes
- Experience with the Azure and AWS, with a good understanding of containers and refactoring monolithic applications into cloud native components
- Experience describing and detailing, architectural models and processes to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A thorough understanding of scripting and the ability to lead solutions towards best practice CI/CD
- Experience developing solution models in Visio and documenting the design
- Understanding and application of security frameworks in solution design
To be considered for these roles, respond to this advertisement or contact JORDIN at AUREC on 02 6162 9***.