- Design of power distribution systems and motor control systems for water and wastewater treatment plants.
- Design of ancillary systems including earthing systems, lightning protection systems, lighting/small power, telephone, intercom, UPS systems, and fire alarm and detection.
- Preparation of single line diagrams, electrical schematics, and GA drawings.
- Preparation and reviewing of load studies including load flows, fault current calculations, and coordination studies.
- Preparation of electrical equipment specifications.
- Coordination with other disciplines eg civil, structural, building systems mechanical, and instrumentation & control designers.
- Attend meetings, discussions with clients, contractors, vendors and to participate/ lead design discussions.
- Provide engineering support to contractors in bids & proposals.