INTERNAL TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT
Mining Industrial Trade Suppliers Pty Ltd (aka Safety MITS) is a dynamic Sydney and Newcastle based engineered sales and service organisation. Safety MITS is a market leader in the industrial supply and service of quality-engineered products that improve worker safety and reduce organisational risk. We are a rapidly growing company that is seeking the services of an experienced Internal Sales/Customer Service and Administration professional to join our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with technical sales experience who is wanting to join a company where there is opportunity to use your skills and influence the success of our organisation as it continues to grow it's local and overseas sales base.
Safety MITS is a family owned business that deals with major global market leaders in their own right. We are known for our exceptional product knowledge, technical ability and customer solution provisions.
- Provide technical, product and general support to our customer base
- Providing support to our external sales team
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Managing and replying to incoming emails.
- Managing on-line promotional activities.
- Maintaining web sites and on-line content.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with new and key clients
- General Administration duties.
- Assist to the Managing Director.
- Experience or knowledge with hydraulic tool brands like Powerteam, HiForce, Hytorc, Wren, Enerpac or engineering based products and processes that flow through a distribution business, would be highly regarded.
- Working environment is highly independent, with minimum instruction or supervision.
- High attention to detail is required.
- Make decisions based on sound judgment and strong ethics.
- Effective resource management skills required.
- A sound knowledge and understanding of
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Assist the external sales team in servicing the customer base and business needs of the market.
- Interface with the sales force, customers and suppliers.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3 years related experience in customer service.
- Technical product sales background would be highly regarded but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong communication & excellent phone manner, written, interpersonal and diagnostic skills.
- Excellent PC application skills, i.e. Xero, MYOB, MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to support team objectives and company philosophies.
- Social Media BLOG experience.
- Willingness to learn.
When applying please provide you CV and a brief cover letter.