Admin Coordinator - Finance, Legal & Operations Teams
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. A biotechnology innovator since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
In 2019, Amgen was named one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine.
- Provide administrative support to Finance & Operations Director and Director, Legal & Company Secretary
- Diary management
- Processing expense reconciliations
- Booking local and international travel
- Raise and manage purchase orders and invoice payments
- Attend specified meetings to take minutes and track action items
- Coordination of cross functional inputs into presentations, for example business reviews
- Coordinates logistics for local and international meetings; such as organising meeting rooms, video & audio conference calls, catering and equipment needs
- Coordinates logistics for team meetings and training sessions
- Responsible for managing team outgoing mail and organising couriers as required
- Initial vendor setup in SAP, raise purchase orders and manage invoice payments
- Ad hoc administrative matters
- Additional support specific to Finance & Operations team:
- Facilities backup
- Coordinate Australia Packaging submission
- Provide general support on SAP/Concur queries
- Additional support specific to Legal Department
- Assist in amending, formatting and proofreading legal documents and policies including various correspondence, contracts, presentations, templates, deeds, independent contractor agreements etc.
- Continue to develop and maintain a central repository for the filing of all company contracts
- Manage Amgen’s legal intranet
- Assist in onboarding legal interns from Amgen’s PACE internship program with Macquarie University
- File correspondence & documents relating to legal matters
- Provide administrative support with respect to Company Secretarial duties as well as Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Development of administrative processes for Legal to improve productivity and general legal support
- Additional support to Finance & Operations, IS and Compliance teams on certain specified tasks.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications (Minimum High School Diploma)
- Minimum 5 years related experience in senior administrative support role supporting executives and teams
- Experience supporting finance and legal departments
- Experience using MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry favourable
- Experience in working in a multinational matrix environment a definite advantage
- Familiarity with SAP and Concur systems
If you are seeking a genuine career opportunity where you can truly make a difference to better serve patients and progress against our aspiration to be the world’s best human therapeutics company, then apply online.
Applications Close Thursday 20th February 2020 but candidates are encouraged to apply asap