Permanent, full-time position is available for an experienced pastry cook to join Max Brenner, where we are committed to creating the best chocolate experience for our guests.
As part of a diverse and creative pastry team, the pastry cook will make product lines, using fresh ingredients to complement our chocolate offerings.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment and tools only as intended, properly and safely
- Maintain and strictly abide by state sanitation/health regulations and food safety requirements
- Meet with the Executive Chef to review assignments, anticipated business levels, changes and other information pertinent to the job performance
- Inspect the cleanliness and working conditions of all tools, equipment and supplies
- Check production schedule and par levels
- Establish priority items for the day
- Prepare all products following recipes and yield guides, according to set standards
Experience and Qualification:
- Cert III in Patisserie including 2 years work experience or Cert IV in Patisserie
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- Demonstrates adequate pastry skills and operations
- Be able to plan and prepare for restaurant, catering and special events
Please reference NSWPC in your application.
Max Brenner Australia Pty Ltd
$58,000 - $62,000 + superannuation