Currently seeking an experienced Implementation Coordinator to join an ever changing and growing Australian Company for an initial 6 month contract based in the Sydney CBD.
- Responsible for detailed deployment planning of a specific release and/or project implementation on Enterprise level across all divisions.
- Managing and executing overall implementation plan.
- Manages all implementation activities related to specific release or project.
- Defines the implementation strategy for releases and project implementations.
- Builds communication plans and escalation process for all implementations.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of a specific release or project.
- Performs deployment planning and co-ordination with affected parties.
- Communicates the status of the release implementation to stakeholders.
- Influence and support the project community to adhere to the implementation model.
- Identification of resources (hardware, software, processes and procedures, and staff) required for a release
- Highlights and resolves conflicts between project and implementations dependencies
- Adhere to strict procedure and governance & understand their importance
- Create change request, communicate business impact and outage
- Liaising with test team for Test sign-off and organising Business Validation testing
- Management of risks and issues related to the deployment activities.
- Creating the deployment run-sheet for back-end and physical deployment
- Governs as the Control Room adviser for release and project implementations
- Co-ordinating all parties that have tasks to perform during the deployment
- Provides guidance and support for project transitions into business operations
- Will make the decision to roll back based on the time, issues and risk during the deployment
- Manage environment refreshes from production
- Assign suitable environments for development & testing efforts to best avoid conflicts
- Liaise with external teams to meet their testing requirements
- Infrastructure management for all non-production environments
- Recognised ITIL knowledge and expertise
- Completion of Relevant (IT or Business) Tertiary studies
- 5 Years experience in IT technical management
- 2 Years experience in project management
- Fundamental understanding of Architectural solution design for better planning.
If this sounds like you, please apply.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018