Gallagher Bassett Services Pty Ltd is Australia’s largest Third-Party Administrator (TPA). Our focus is refreshingly simple: We manage insurance claims on behalf of insurers, brokers, government bodies and self-insured organisations, helping people who have suffered a loss or damage get back to work and their life.
We are proud to be named on the Ethisphere Institute’s 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies list for the eighth consecutive year.
Corporate Services Network (CSN), recently acquired by Gallagher Bassett, is seeking Claims Assessors to join their team.
We are seeking motivated and determined new Graduates to join our dynamic teams encompassing Personal Accident/ Loss of Income/ Travel Claims Team on a full-time basis. Based in our Sydney Office, the primary purpose of this position is to provide efficient administrative support and customer focused claims services to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide high level of customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- End to end claims processing
- Manage daily workflow and administration support to maintain client service standards/ KPI’s
- Interpret policy wordings and apply accurately
- Complete large loss reports when necessary
- Identify claims issues and make recommendations as necessary
- Settle claims within company guidelines and delegated authority
- Establish adequate and accurate claims reserves
- Comply with the Insurance Code of Practice
- Comply with privacy and confidentiality principles to all work practices
This would be an ideal opportunity for recent University Graduates (Health/applied/Medical Science or Business/Commerce Degree) to commence their corporate career and gain valuable experience.
To be successful, you will have previous administration experience and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM. You will need strong organisation and time management skills as well as a high level of data entry and attention to detail. If you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, professionally presented who enjoys being part of a team then come and join our organisation!
What we can offer you:
- Staff benefits program with a wide range of discounts on offer
- Flexible work hours
- Staff referral incentive
- Opportunities for ongoing education and development
- Service recognition awards to celebrate your contribution to the company
- Employee assistance program for yourself and your immediate family members
- Personal touches like weekly fruit bowls and birthday celebrations
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through our Gentle Bear program
Do you think you can make an impact to our business? We want to hear from you today, click on Apply for this Job.
Gallagher Bassett is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Indigenous Australian applicants are encouraged to apply. As a member of the Diversity Council Australia, we recognise the importance of, and embrace diversity in the workplace.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have right to live and work in Australia when applying.
Agency candidates will not be considered for this role.