Coco Republic is one of Australia's leading luxury furniture and homewares brands. Synonymous with quality, service and sophistication, the company is supported by a diverse offering of premium product and design services across the nation. Whilst we are proud of our product, we are even prouder of our people! A diverse and passionate bunch who come to work every day with an energy that flows throughout the company.
Are you our next Accounts Payable & Customer Refund Officer?
Sitting in an Accounts Payable team of 3 and in a wider Finance department of 8 this is a great opportunity for an Accounts professional to hit the ground running. This role would be suitable for someone who has come from a retail or FMCG background who truly understands the importance of supplier relationships.
What can you expect to do on a day-to-day basis?
The keys to your success
- A large amount of Client contact, liaising with multiple customers daily to process refunds
- Review and communicate with internal stakeholders on refund cases, ensuring they comply with company policy
- Respond to supplier enquiries, following up when required
- Liaise with the wider business on PO approvals
- Conduct timely supplier reconciliations
- Review and enter supplier invoices
- Preparation of weekly payments schedule, closely managing scheduling of payments
This is a highly communicative and process-driven role, one that involves excellent communication, a lot of attention to detail i.e. invoice & PO numbers, GL codes and relevant divisions and departments; all the while working at a speedy pace. Important attributes for this team include:
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately & independently
- Capacity to hit the ground running and work to tight deadlines
- Genuine interest in working within a tight-knit team
- Ready-to-go attitude, with a keenness to learn and develop skills
- Intermediate MS excel skills
Work for friendly and tight-knit team who find deep satisfaction in working together to achieve results. You will rub shoulders with Head of Finance and Governance and Financial Controller on a day-to-day basis, enabling you to experience a wide spread across the business.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
So if you are craving a new and challenging AP role, and can’t wait to work for a supportive boss with funky socks - don’t miss this opportunity to join the team. Please register your interest through the APPLY link.