Northaven Care Service Employee
About the opportunity
Uniting is seeking experienced Care Service Employees to work at Uniting Northaven in Turramurra on a casual basis. This role is central to our person-centred approach promise which ensures we are enhancing the physical, mental and social wellbeing of our residents. You will be part of a collaborative team to ensure our residents are receiving the best care possible.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Providing a wide range of personal care services to residents
- Supervising daily hygiene
- Assisting and supporting residents with medication, utilising medication compliance aids, simple wound dressing, etc.
- Assist with meals and feeding
- Recognise, report and respond appropriately to changes in condition of residents.
Skills & experience
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or equivalent qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certified in Medication Administration
Benefits & culture
- Previous experience in aged or community care
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Availability to work all shifts, including night shifts
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team as well as the confidence to work independently
- Great organisation and time management skills
Uniting is proud to be an EEO employer. Uniting supports an inclusive approach in the workplace. We celebrate our diversity and welcome staff regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
Uniting offers the opportunity for:
To Apply Now
- Ongoing training & development
- Career development opportunities
All applications can be submitted directly on Uniting Careers https://www.uniting.org/join-our-team/current-vacancies
For further information please contact: Marnie Darlington on email@example.com
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check.