Direct Product Manager - Insurance
Direct Product Manager required to work on a large Insurance integration. This role requires a Product Manager with Insurance experience to drive, develop and grow the retail insurance business. This role will require you to evaluate, assess and develop new products, technologies, processes and services for target segments.
Key responsibilities will be:
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Asist the National Product Manager to set and communicate direction for Retail Insurance products (& supporting technology and processes) to achieve com panyprofit targets and market share.
- Analyse the individual risk environment (e.g. global & local market and competitor trends) setting future development and market strategy.
- Develop new insurance products/features in response to emerging market opportunity and targeted market segments and channels.
- Improve existing insurance product/features in respsonse to adviser/claims/market feedback.
- Champion the Retail insurance product (e.g features, illustration software, usage etc).
- Insurance product experience especially in retail insurance products
- Strong technical product development exp.
- Ability to drive products and think strategically in setting strategy for product.
Please forward your CV to Samantha 02 8023 5***