Join a leading financial company as a Superannuation Admin, start ASAP. Rhodes location
Your new company
Work for market leader in Financial Services, rated for providing the best customer service of the Big 4 and having a strong focus on innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, growing team in an area experiencing lot of positive change and where there will be a lot of further growth, offering a great deal of career opportunity.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Day-to-day you’ll be performing a range of data entry/processing/administrative tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Verifying correct details and processing administrative requests
- Checking & verifying information on online forms and inputting the details into the processing system.
- Perform a range of routine and ad hoc administrative tasks efficiently and accurately within the team.
- Participate in value-add activities aimed at increasing efficiency.
We are ideally looking for candidates who have:
What you need to do now
- Experience in customer service, contact centre and/or insurance preferred.
- Confidence in using computer systems is ideal.
- High attention to detail.
- Any wealth/superannuation/contact centre/insurance processing knowledge/understanding or experience within would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Extensive Organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Jasmine on 0281136436 or email an up to date resume to Jasmine.Naidoo@hays.com.au.