Rehabilitation Consultant - Area Manager
Our business partner is one of Australia's rapidly growing Medium Rehabilitation Providers. Due to continuous growth and success of the business, they are seeking an experienced Area Manager to Manage their Wollongong Branch. As an Area Manager, you will Mentor, Coach and Supervise consultants to support their achievement of service delivery and ensure the best quality RTW outcomes. You will be able to deliver outcomes by managing stakeholders in a workers compensation environment with the organisation who is committed to improving clients' worker's compensation systems and processes and deliver measurable improvements.
The Successful Candidate
- Day to day operational management, mentoring and motivation of Rehabilitation team
- Manage branch to create a culture of high performance and over delivery in all aspects of service delivery.
- Grow and develop existing and new relationships with key stakeholders, including; insurers, employers, and business partners.
- Drive a competitive advantage in the marketplace through targeted business planning and development
- Undertake Case Management as Required.
- Previous experience within Occupational Rehabilitation and exceptional knowledge of the worker's compensation industry
- Excellent knowledge of the Workplace Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act.
- High-level interpersonal skills along with strong relationships and networks throughout the worker's compensation industry.
- Excellent management, strategic claims, and stakeholder management skills with both internal and external stakeholders intermediated and direct clients in the worker's compensation and workplace health industry.
If this sounds like you then absolutely nothing should stop you from applying for this role. It is a fantastic opportunity that offers a great reward for the successful candidate and even greater reward should you be successful in hitting your targets.
- Attractive bonus structure
- Above market salary
- Access to flexible working arrangements
- Work for a leading cultural organization, who prides themselves on succession planning, support and development of all employees
- Comprehensive and structured induction
- Generous annual professional development allowance plus additional study leave days.
To express your interest or to discuss this role further please contact Danielle McMahon
on 02 8256 5***
or forward your CV to ********@andersenpartnership.com