Progressive commercial builder who specialise in delivering regional projects valued up to $50M. With over 60 years’ experience this company are proud to still be a private, family owned business who provide a quality service to a list of repeat clients in the public and private sector.
- Managing and administration of safety systems
- Driving a safety focused culture
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with OHS, Injury Management and QA policies and procedures.
- Reporting directly into the Project Manager & Safety Manager
- Input OH&S data into Incident Management System
- Strong ability to understand and interpret policies
- Develop and execute best practice and stay up to speed with industry legislation.
How to Apply:
- Previous experience in a safety role specialising in commercial or education projects is essential
- Passionate about safety
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety or relevant experience
- Certification in Lead Auditing/OHS Management systems
- Knowledge of Work Cover and Injury Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as externally
- Site experience essential with the ability lead tool box talks
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4*** or drop me an email on ***************@cgcrecruitment.com