Large NSW Government Client
Initial Contract until 30/6/2020
High Profile HR Transformation Program
Up to $766.5 per day inclusive of Superannuation.
Our client is a large NSW Government Organisation who are seeking a Change Analyst to join their team in Parramatta.
You will support the delivery of the new HR solution to multiple stakeholders, covered by a number of differing awards and conditions.You will be responsible for critical change analysis responsibilities include stakeholder analysis and the development of stakeholder engagement activities, detailed end user impact analysis, and supporting communication and training activities.
- Work-stream stakeholder communication, including department specific context & Journey Management,
- Stakeholder identification, analysis, alignment & management,
- Regular tracking of stakeholder progress and development of the most appropriate interventions for implementation, and,
- Understand impacts on all stakeholders and formulate detailed activities to deliver overall readiness and acceptance
- Experience supporting business transformational change in largescale matrix organisations,
- In-depth experience of analysing business change, with demonstrated strength in working with business implementation and technical partners to understand the change being introduced and in response formulate appropriate change activities,
- Experience working with business process and architecture streams to support the shaping of an optimal experience for customers while significantly uplifting the experience and reducing pain points
- Proven ability to develop and communicate deliverables, timelines, risks, milestones and the critical path of all change analysis. Experience in participating in Customer Journey Maps.
On offer is a contract role on a high profile HR Transformation Program at a large NSW Government Organisation.
Use the APPLY button to send your CV for review.