Part-Time Or Fulltime HR Advisor At Expanding Global Marketing Company In Sydney
The Opportunity: to be the first HR employee on the ground in Australia for this Global Marketing Company! A huge and exciting opportunity to make your mark in this newly created position to manage, guide and develop all HR functions within this 40+ person AUNZ team. Location: Sydney Key Responsibilities of the HR Manager:
- Implement strategic people policies throughout the local business including talent management, onboarding, employee engagement, retention and performance improvement.
- Work with the Global HR teams on core projects and new initiatives
- Report back on regular HR analytics to the local leaders.
- Work with the management team on learning and development,
- Manage complex employee issues and be a trusted confidant within the business.
- 4+ years as an HR Generalist
- Ability to establish strong stakeholder relationships and create a positive and productive working environment.
- Self-aware and ability to work autonomously.
- Confident communicator
- Commercial awareness and ability to help shape the business.
A Global Digital Marketing & Technology company, encompassing services across multiple Marketing channels. Owned by a well-known and prestigious Parent Company.
TAGS: HR, Generalist, HR Manager, Processes, Employee Engagement, Retention, Performance Management, Talent, Cutlure, Onboarding