Handling fraudulent transactions s from both Internal and external clients for a big4 bank in Parramatta
Your new company
This big4 bank are known for their acclaimed name, their service and delivery and for a highly customer focused approach in everything they do. They are looking for a Fraud Officer to join their card fraud banking team based and a in their Parramatta offices.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You'll be handling Fraud queries and alerts from both Internal and external customers in relation to banking Fraudulent activity
- Whilst accurately delivering information about policies and handling any challenging customer situations with empathy and with customer care at the forefront
- You’ll be working in a fantastic team environment, where culture is a massive focus and where they really want you to feel part of the team.
What you'll get in return
- High attention to detail and demonstrated analytical skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Fraud experience is highly preferred and either banking experience or contact centre experience is necessary.
What you need to do now
- Working hours range between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday (flexibility to work Tues-Saturday shifts for some roles) based on an hourly rate of $31.48 per hour + Super.
- This will initially be a 6 month contract but the intention is that this will become long term and very likely could become permanent.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call David now on 0282269757.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.