Motor Claims Consultant
Motor claims portfolio managing up to 60 claims. Mascot office in high preforming team. Temp ongoing contract
Your new company
This company, based in Mascot, is well-known as an excellent car rental company. They pride themselves on providing excellent offers to the general public and are often the 'go to' when choosing a car. This role sits within their claims team, a high preforming group of individuals who are dedicated to making a smooth claim process. The recent vacancy gives you the opportunity to join them in providing world-class customer service.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Process motor claims from end to end
- Negotiate settlements and decide on liability
- Send letters of demand and make payments
- Organise and liaise with the recovery team
What you'll get in return
- Ideally more than three years experience in motor
- A sound and in depth understanding of claims process
- Ability to negotiate and make settlements
- Highly organised and attentive to detail
The ongoing temporary role is based in Mascot and easily accessible via public transport. Negotiable rate to match your experience. Complete autonomy in your role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Amy Spurgeon.