Marketing Coordinator- 20hrs P/W
Very exciting Marketing opportunity in Darwin. This role is for 20 hours per week in a very dynamic company.
Your new company
Our client is a local market leader who is making waves in the Darwin Private sector through investment in innovation projects in the Northern Territory as well as operating the NT's leading incubator hub.
Your new role
You will work in a relatively autonomous position and will be responsible for implementing marketing initiatives through a range of communication channels. You will be given the freedom to develop creative content for marketing, event collateral, digital and print platforms as well as provide status reports to management on overall marketing and communication activities.
This role will also offer you the opportunity to write and edit articles for publication, develop your Social Media Management skills, assist with sourcing sponsors and events, as well as:
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Photo management and event photography
- Mailchimp and email marketing
- Historical archives
What you'll get in return
- Proficient in Wordpress, Adobe, Photoshop and MS Office
- Intermediate experience with social media (particularly Facebook and LinkedIn) marketing and advertising
- Ability to use social media analytics to provide reports to management
- Experience with content creation
- Deadline oriented with proven organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience writing and editing content for publication
- Experience writing press releases
- Experience in website management and support (Wordpress)
- A relevant tertiary/undergraduate qualification (preferably in marketing/communications or business) and a minimum of 3 years marketing and communications experience;
This exciting position will offer you the opportunity to work in one of Darwin's leading spaces. You will be at the forefront of Darwin's transformation into a modern and technologically advanced city.
This is a rare role that will offer personal development in abundance as well as the ability to share ideas and strategy with some of the most exciting projects in Darwin.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Jonathan Jones on 08 89436000.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.