Finance Systems Officer
Jane Bell House
Full Time Fixed Term
- Finance Systems Officer
- Full Time Position, 80 hours per fortnight including ADO
- 12 months Fixed Term
- Supportive team environment
The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and specialist medical services throughout inpatient and community based facilities. We are also a proud part of the world renowned Melbourne Biomedical Precinct, working in collaboration to advance research for continuous improvement of clinical care.
- Enter, track and resolve level one Finance Systems help desk issues and enquiries as well as taking Finance Systems Help Desk phone calls;
- Administer Oracle user maintenance, including system’s approval delegation hierarchy, user creation & termination;
- Serve as the first point of contact for level one issues for all Finance Systems;
- Regularly provide classroom based training to groups of iProcurement users within the organisation;
- Act as the functional assistant on the implementation, maintenance and administration of the finance systems;
- Provide general clerical assistance to the Finance Systems team;
- Maintain Training Manuals, User Guides and general systems communications;
- Assist in the documentation of business procedures;
- Provide consistent and accurate reporting for Shared Services customers;
- Maintain current analysis of Key Performance Indicators and generate and distribute on-going reports in a suitable format for presentation to customers as per Finance Shared Services SLA requirements;
- Participate directly in all finance systems testing, maintain issues log, assist in the identification and analysis of technical gaps and support the completion of all functional based project deliverables;
- Extract data out of the Finance Systems applications and present such data in Microsoft Excel and Word formats on an adhoc basis as required;
- Maintain reports on statistical information relating to Finance Systems and the Finance Systems Support Help Desk;
- Assist in maintaining the Finance Intranet site.
- Knowledge of finance systems administration (preferably Oracle) and applications or the ability to acquire same in a timely manner;
- Advanced computer skills, including understanding of networks, databases and high level practical knowledge of Microsoftproducts,particularlyExcel;
- Ability to provide regular classroom based group training sessions to system’s users;
- Experience in providing systems helpdesk services over the phone;
- High capacity for effective problem solving.
- A rewarding career offering great prospects for career diversity and professional advancement including mentorship and leadership programs.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellbeing Programs including; On-site staff gym, Staff Medical Service, Employee Assistance Program, Peer Support Program - run by our dedicated employees.
- Salary packaging options, monthly ADOs (That’s an additional day off every month!).
Find out more about The Royal Melbourne Hospital https://www.thermh.org.au If you have any questions or require more information, connect with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Melbourne Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice, and the principles of Cultural Diversity and social inclusion.
All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Record Check and a Working With Children Check. Successful applicants will be required to provide evidence of an immunisation assessment prior to commencement.
We build teams that embrace our values – caring, excellence, integrity, respect, and unity.
Join us to be the first in Care, Research and Learning
Enquiries: Michael Vilkhov
Applications Close: 19/02/2020
To view the position description or submit your application please click the 'Apply Now' button below.