1st Year Apprentice Hairdresser
Our client, Award-winning RUBI HAIR is seeking a 1st Year Apprentice Hairdresser to join their amazing team at their Richmond, VIC salon!
If you are looking for the ultimate apprentice hairdressing position, then look no further!
The Person They Are Looking For:
- Has a strong work ethic, and is willing to learn and grow, and have fun doing so!
- Previous experience is not necessary – just a huge passion to be a hairdresser and have a super rewarding career.
- You’re a team player and work well with a medium to large friendly team.
- You take pride in your appearance - well–groomed and well-dressed.
- You’re honest, reliable, with a friendly, happy personality and have good communication skills.
- They are definitely looking for a 'stayer' - someone who is committed and can be nurtured and grow with the salon - our client is not looking for a 'fly by nighter'. You will be well rewarded for your efforts.
- As part of their team, you will be encouraged and supported to be YOUR best through continuous training, educational opportunities, and personal development, whilst working in a creative and friendly team and given the chance to participate enthusiastically alongside your RUBI team members.
- The successful applicant will initially be paid Award wages with great bonus incentives. A review will take place after the 3 month’s trial period where wages will definitely be open to negotiation.
Our client is professional salon dedicated to ensuring that their clients receive ’the best hairdressing experience they’ll ever have’ every visit. They look after their team and their clients and everyone is treated with respect.
If you think this is the dream job for YOU, please press "Apply for this Job" and attach your Resume and you will be contacted to make a time for an interview.