Construction Worker (Supervisor)
- Assist in the management of civil infrastructure projects through all phases of the project cycle to ensure construction and maintenance services meet both client and business objectives.
- Liaise with the relevant delegate to ensure labour, plant and equipment allocation and availability meets project delivery demands and allows continuity of the project schedules.
- Organise material delivery and the engagement of suppliers and undertake supplier performance reviews as required.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and project stakeholders and project team to enable successful delivery of project outcomes.
- Provide leadership, direction, support and coaching to project teams, including trainees and apprentices to achieve project goals and skills development.
- Manage and report staff performance on site utilising existing processes.
- Provide advice on production rates to the estimation team to enable them to prepare tenders.
- Support employees undertaking Civil Trades Development Program by providing opportunities for skilling and training consistent with training plans.
- Acts in accordance with the QPS legislative framework and Code of Conduct. Models ethical behaviour and consistently applies those ethical standards to self and others.
- Commitment to Transport and Main Roads' Workplace Health & Safety Policy. This position reports to the Project Manager.
Applications to remain current for 12 months
Job Ad Reference:
Wednesday 19 February 2020This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.