Human Resource Officer
IPA Personnel Townsville are currently looking for a Human Resource Officer for a full time 2 month contract with an immediate start.
The position duties are as follows;
Learning and Development
- Monitor the training mailbox and respond and action items as required in a timely manner.
- Facilitate staff access to e-learning program (ILIAS)
- Update the Learning & Development Calendar on the intranet
- Send invitations for training events as required
- Assist in the set up and pack up of training rooms
- Liaise with internal training providers to ensure mandatory training sessions are scheduled.
- Research training providers and courses, undertake assessment of providers and complete appropriate procurement to schedule training programs
- Update mandatory training register
- Assist in the completion of training reports including mandatory training as well as content for monthly HR report
- Assist in the administration of recruitment activities including, complete police checks, scan and file on boarding documents, complete filing activities and update recruitment tracking documents
- Check emails in the absence of the recruitment officer
- Create new employee sites online
- Update recruitment and selection documents and templates
- Update recruitment tracker
- Have the ability to use SharePoint 2010 (Intranet) and Electronic Document and Records Management System (or quickly learn this system)
Other HR functions
- Assist the HR section with administrative tasks including; updating intranet content, collating documents, updating WHS posters and information sources
- Other duties commensurate with the APS level for which you are engaged
If you wish to discuss this in further details please contact Korine on 47507777 or email email@example.com