Clinical Coach ICU
- Competitive salary with salary package benefits
- Be part of the redevelopment & future growth of this facility
- Enjoy the work life balance benefits of this location
Ready to work in an expanding enviroment embarking on a multimillion dollar redevelopment surrounded by lush tropical gardens coupled with sunny days, warm waters, cool ocean breezes on QLD Central Coast.
We are seeking to appoint an ICU RN to the role of Clinical Coach in our client’s not for profit hospital with a core focus of providing clinical education support & practice development to the ICU service with skills that complement its focus to deliver contemporary & holistic heath care.
The Clinical Coach is a support role responsible for the application of adult learning principles, delivery of educational best practice & initiatives for achieving quality & performance improvements in the clincial setting.
About the Company
Our client is a leading healthcare provider with a pleasant, supportive team culture and excellent career development and training opportunities available. The services available at the hospital include 12 Operating theatres, Medical, Surgical services including Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, Urology, Neurology, General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Paediatrics, Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Surgery, Coronary Care Unit, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Catheter laboratory, Endoscopy, Urodynamics, Sleep Disorders and Traumatic Recovery Centre, Allied Health Services and Rehabilitation Unit and Emergency Department.
- Registered Nurse with current unconditional AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a hospital ICU environment
- Strong communication,planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in an education, preceptor, mentor role (desirable)
- Qualification in Critical Care or working towards (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurrate clincial & assessment data
- Working for a not for profit renowned for its excellence in health care
- A company who values your experience & offers education opportunities
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging options.
- Support towards ongoing professional development
If you or someone you know may be interested in this opportunity please call Louise 0407958765 for a confidential discussion about this role or other opportunities available with Kemp Recruitment or email your enquiry or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org