Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources sector. Our people and their commitment to deliver the best service to our clients, each and every day, allow us to be an industry leader. We are committed to ensuring everyone who is part of our Company feels valued, rewarded and excited about the future.
We have ongoing shutdown maintenance and project work for experienced and qualified Riggers ex Perth.
Opportunities at Linkforce:
- Shutdown maintenance works throughout WA and Interstate
- Capital Works Projects
- FIFO out from Perth
- Residential DIDO opportunities in Newman, Port Hedland and Kalgoorlie
- Fixed plant and mobile maintenance opportunities
- Receive industry based training and inductions, up skilling, and career progression
- Safe, supportive and friendly working environment where you are appreciated and rewarded
- Receive mentoring by long term Linkforce employees
- Tools, uniforms & PPE provided
- Valid Working Holiday Visa holders welcome to apply
- High Risk Work Licence with RA, RI or RB
- At least 1-2 years Rigging experience
- Working at Heights (or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Confined Space (or willing to obtain prior to employment)
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screen (ongoing)
How to apply:
Click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume or see www.linkforce.com.au/careers for more information.
Please note: Only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted.