Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a national property company based in the Brisbane CBD. They have a global presence and are looking for a marketing and sales coordinator to be a part of their motivated and collaborative team.
The Marketing & Sales department is responsible for the generation of revenue for the business. In this role, your remit will be to increase customer engagement and brand awareness across the entire State. The position will provide a high standard of professionalism to all functions carried out by the marketing & sales department.
The key responsibilities within the position include driving the overall marketing strategy and customer acquisition, as well as an element of supporting the Sales team across both inbound, account maintenance and administrative tasks.
Skills & Experience:
- Develop marketing strategies to support the business growth plans
- Website and other digital content management
- Champion brand value and awareness for Queensland
- Liaise with Growth Product Manager to improve digital visibility (Search, Socials, etc.)
- Create and further brand partnerships and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) opportunities
- Understand and identify opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Develop new channels of revenue generation including cross-promotional opportunities and event management
- Implement and measure customer survey, with continual improvement in satisfaction
- Develop cross-selling opportunities with existing accounts for additional monthly parking and alternative parking products
- Assistance with customer account reviews, including Licence Agreements within terms
- Sales Administration role support
To be successful in this role, you will have:
How to Apply:
- 2-3 years marketing and sales admin experience
- Marketing Degree is preferable
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- The ability to take initiative
If this role is of interest to you please send your CV via the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively please call Elisiva (Eli) Caesar on 0423 220 *** to discuss further or alternatively email me on *******@iconicrecruit.com.au.
Visit https://iconicrecruit.com.au/ for all our jobs or keep up to date on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/elisiva-caesar-b5692397/