Governance, Compliance & Reporting Manager
Lime Recruitment is currently working with a large Queensland utilities organisation to recruit a Governance, Compliance & Reporting Manager contract to 30/06/2020 (with likely extension to the end of the year) based in Caboolture.
In this role you will:
- Ensure the Technology Governance Framework and all required artefacts are embedded within the day-to-day operation of the Technology function.
- Collect constituent reporting requirements and develop technology performance scorecards and executive and stakeholder reporting.
- Manage the development and maintenance of relevant Technology-related policies, standards and procedures to enable the effective and efficient delivery of technology related services
- Increase the governance and compliance maturity of the organisation by reviewing legislation and developing and implanting the strategy to ensure compliance
- Be responsible for managing and reporting against the IT budget
You will have:
- A proven track record of successfully developing and operationalising Technology Governance and Risk and Compliance Frameworks to continuously deliver value to the organisation.
- Proven ability to assess ICT and organisational compliance related policies and legislation to recommend actions for uplifting maturity and meeting standards.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills including the proven ability to effectively communicate and influence decisions with all levels of stakeholders.
- Extensive experience with writing reports, action plans, recommendation papers for different audiences – executives, ICT leaders and stakeholders.
- Experience with the adoption and implementation of CoBIT would be a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to deliver outcomes within specified parameters including timeframes and objectives.
- Experience within the Utilities sector (desirable)
This position closes shortly so APPLY NOW or for more information contact Cassandra Manthey on 0432 717 *** or email ****@limejobs.com.au. Lime Recruitment is Queensland owned and operated and is a Tier 1 preferred supplier to Queensland Government. For more information, visit www.limerecruitment.com