IT Systems & Testing
Technology & Telecoms
+61 7 3414 6105
share this job
The purpose of the Senior Test Analyst is to undertake testing and business analysis activities for our client's enterprise corporate solutions. The Senior Test Analyst reports to the Team Lead.
- Maintain a consistent and current awareness of quality
- Offer input and direction to improve product standards
- Undertake consistently executed test plans, embedded testing and technical requirement testing
- Investigate bug reports and document reproducible steps for the developers to resolve the issue
- Apply logical and critically analysed testing methods to stress the integrity of the product
- Work with the documentation and training departments to ensure new features are documented correctly and understood
- Assist the Product team in running the beta clinic program
- Work with business analysts and product team to ensure new functionality works as designed
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of proven testing methodologies
- Concise and effective communication skills and excellent people skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- High level experience performing system, integration, regression, and user acceptance testing and co-ordination in a complex environment.
- Experience in interpreting functional requirements and design specifications to develop appropriate test scenarios that align with overarching test strategy and testing principles.
- Experience in testing and supporting employee and manager self-service and customer relationship management applications, with a focus on UX, accessibility, data privacy, and security considerations.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment with associated personal attributes of communication, collaboration, adaptability and critical analysis
Why should you apply?
- Genuine opportunity to excel your career
- Exceptional social and collaborative company culture
- Excellent opportunities for self-development
Quote job ref: 107458950
+61 7 3414 6105