Assistant Farm Manager - WA
- Excellent role in a professional farming company
- Competitive Salary & Accommodation Package
- Career position with scope for further training
We are currently seeking a full time Assistant Farm Manager to join an established team working on a large scale dry-land cropping property in the Great Southern Region area in Western Australia.
Assistant Farm Manager
WA South Coast
We are seeking committed, high calibre applicants who possess a passion for the agricultural industry. The company utilises the latest technology and agricultural machinery to compliment your experience and knowledge to maintain their position as a market leading company.
Reporting to the Farm Manager the successful applicants will require:
- Extensive broadacre grain & crop management experience
- Previous experience with staff and contractor management
- Understand the commercial acumen, budget compliance and reporting procedures of the business.
- Hands on approach to the production and technical fundamentals of the operation including machine operations and maintenance.
- Formal Agricultural qualifications are desirable
- Chemical accreditation and application experience
- Adhere to and cultivate an environment based on safe working practices and OH&S regulations
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated applicant who can work alone or in a team as required. You must possess the ability to take initiative and a positive attitude to your work.
This position has strong potential for development & career advancement within an expanding company. This role comes with an attractive salary package including accommodation, vehicle, phone and bonus.
To apply please hit the "Apply Now" and attach your latest resume and cover letter. Alternatively, email your resume with current work related references to peterm@Staff360.com.au
or call Colin on 07 3720 8504
for further information regarding this role.
Staff 360 specialises in the provision of quality personnel sourced both locally and overseas. For more than 25 years, we have supported Australia's agricultural and agribusiness sectors by supplying skilled and experienced workers from production through to management.