Customer Care Representative
Munro Footwear Group (MFG) is one of Australia's leading wholesaler and retailer of fashion footwear, owning and operating some of Australia's most iconic brands. Our impressive portfolio includes Midas, Mollini, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers as well as Australia's most popular online footwear retailer, Styletread!
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the fashion footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We have recently moved into a newly renovated state of the art Support Office in Abbotsford, which includes a fully equipped onsite gym with personal training, basketball court, café & so much more!
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly motivated and customer service focused individual to join our Customer Care Team in Abbotsford! You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for all inbound calls and emails as well as playing a role in being the ‘face' of Munro Footwear Group by supporting with reception duties; covering lunch and leave periods.
Your key responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Providing exceptional customer service via phone and email and support with pre /post purchases
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer needs
- Answering inbound calls and assisting customers with their enquiries
- Handling support/ticket requests in accordance with KPI's
- Using multiple systems – Contivo, Infor M3, Gmail, BoldChat and Magento
- Processing returns, exchanges and refunds for customer orders
- Covering reception during lunch hour each day and leave periods by answering phones, screening and transferring calls and taking messages
- Greeting all clients and visitors to the office in a professional, friendly and timely manner
- Assisting with general administrative duties as required, including printing, binding and booking meeting rooms
- Previous customer service experience in a Call Centre or Retail Store
- Previous experience in administration or reception highly regarded
- Great time management and an ability to take initiative and multitask
- Ability to perform within agreed SLA's & KPI's
- Well developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- A desire and passion to deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- High standards and attention to detail
We are seeking people who share our passion for footwear, who contribute to the team, seek challenges and embrace change! If you are looking to take the next step in your career with a leading National and growing footwear group, in a unique and challenging work environment, we would love to hear from you!
Benefits and Culture
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided, including discount across all Retail Images and subsidised personal training sessions in our very own gym! As a privately owned company we thrive on building great relationships with our team and our customers. We work to make things happen and when a job is done, big or small we celebrate!