FV by Peppers the largest high-end residential building in Brisbane, offering all residents a lifestyle that is the envy of the Brisbane market.
This is an opening for an experienced Property Manager to work in a new development that offers world-class apartments, facilities and amenities.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of 1, & 2 bedroom apartments located across 2 towers in the same complex
- Liaise with apartment owners and tenants to ensure a high level of customer service to all stakeholders
- Work alongside Accor Shared Services departments (including onsite Maintenance Teams & Housekeeping Teams)
- Carry out all duties relating to permanent rentals as per the RTA guidelines, including but not limited to; Routine Inspections, Entry & Exit Inspections, Lease Renewal negotiation, arranging Maintenance etc.
- Receive support from our Leasing Manager, Property Manager Assistant, Trust Account Co-ordinator and Group Property Manager
- Maintain a good understanding of the regulations and legislation pertaining to industry governing bodies
- Prepare QCAT & Insurance applications and represent Accor in Court Proceedings where required
- Ensure profitability and number of keys in the permanent letting pool is maximised at all times
The role requires someone who is able to work autonomously, takes initiative and finds joy in providing a premium service to all stakeholders. You will love a fast-paced and busy working environment, enjoy building strong relationships with owners and tenants and appreciate the support of all property departments. You will be well-presented and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. This role offers a competitive salary, amazing team member benefits and all properties are in the one location, leave the car at home!
The ideal candidate will have:
- A positive attitude and fresh ideas
- Meticulous attention to detail, accountability and focus
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- A “can do” attitude and the ability to inspire
- Flexible working hours
- A real estate salesperson certificate
- A minimum 2 years Property Management experience
- Experience using Console, and ADL Forms will be highly regarded