Finite is Australia’s leading IT ‘recruiter of choice’, the company was born from a desire to offer recruitment expertise and IT jobs on a specialist basis to information technology jobseekers and employers.
The focus of every consultant at Finite is their commitment to customer service and delivery to both employers and candidates alike.
Finite Group is currently seeking a well-rounded Infrastructure Engineer with experience in the following technologies:
• Windows Server 2008-2016
• Exchange Online
• Desktop experience - Windows 10
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for providing systems engineering, support and maintenance for the abovementioned technologies.
This is an exciting 3-6-month contract role with view of long-term employment with a well-known brand in South Australia.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following:
• Tertiary Qualifications in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience of Windows Server Administration/Engineering
• Demonstrated experience of Microsoft Exchange
• Demonstrated experience of VMware and Hypervisor Platforms
• Understanding of LAN/WAN architecture
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role, only those who are eligible to work and live in Australia will be contacted. Our client will not be sponsoring overseas candidates for work visa.
Please submit your CV in MS Word Format by hitting the Apply Now Button. For more information, call Finite Group on 08 8224 3***.