Receptionist/Administrator required for this dynamic, up-and-coming emergency support organisation
Your new company
This up-and-coming emergency support organisation in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs are currently on the hunt for an experienced Receptionist/Administrator for a permanent position on either a part-time or full-time basis.
Your new role
The position will involve:
What you'll need to succeed
- Receiving phone calls and directing as required
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Interacting and communicating with followers on the social media page
- Administration support for the accounts team and service delivery team
- Maintaining the office space and ordering stationary
- Scanning, filling and administration as required
To be successful, you’ll have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in a reception position previously
- A can-do attitude, excellent customer service skills and strong administrative capabilities
- Proficiency on MS suite including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- The ability to speak Mandarin or Cantonese
In return, you’ll work with a fantastic up-and-coming organisation as it comes to it’s launch stage across Victoria. You’ll learn on the job with the possibility for internal promotion throughout your career as the organisation grows. You’ll earn a salary package of $50k-$60k + super, depending on your experience, have on-site parking and have input in the creative elements of the organisation and launch.
What you need to do now
If you this role is for you, please click ‘apply now,’ or forward an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. If you would like to explore other opportunities, or for a confidential discussion, please call Clare Russell on 9946 3555.