Guest Service Agent/Concierge
Peppers Waymouth Hotelis a leading 5 star CBD hotel,centrally located on Waymouth Street and within walking distance ofAdelaide Convention Centre, Rundle Mall andthe cultural boulevard of North Terrace, this new Mantra Group property offers 202 stylishly appointed hotelrooms, two food and beverage outlets, a heated indoor lap pool, spa, sauna and fitness centre. For meetings,events and private functions, the onsite conferencing facility caters for up to 150 guests cocktail style and can bedivided up into two smaller rooms.
We are currently seeking ahighly professional and self-motivatedCasual Guest Service Agent/Concierge join the team at Peppers Waymouth Hotel.
In this role you will be a key part of the dailyhotel operations by being held responsible for ensuring that all guests are delivered exceptional service through all facets of the operation.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling all guest enquiries, and providing knowledge about the hotel facilities and the surrounding area
- Welcoming all guests to the hotel in an efficient and friendly manner
- Providing a unique check-in and check-out process
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Handling and storing guest luggage
- Providing information on local attractions and activities
- Assisting specific guest requirements.
- In addition you will assist other hotel operations as required including Reception, food and beverage, housekeeping and administration.
- Valet parking guests vehicles
The applicant we are seeking will have:
- Previous experience in a Front Officerole within a 4 or 5 star property
- A desire to provide first class customer service
- Exceptional personal presentation
- Strong organisational skills
- A positive attitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain calm
- A willingness to use initiative and solve problems
- A friendly and outgoing personality, with an enthusiastic approach to deliver exceptional service.
- You will be an amazing team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Be flexible with working times
- You must hold a valid Driver's License