Who we are?
Busy Bees Australia is part of a leading Global Childcare Provider Busy Bees based in the United Kingdom. We have over 50 Education and Care services across Australia with strong future growth. We are building futures for our children through our high quality education and care programs with a child centred approach promoting the development of creativity, individuality, and self-confidence we do this by working in partnerships with our families to provide the highest standards of care.
We are seeking for an energetic, dedicated and passionate Educational Leader to join our growing organisation at Busy Bees Rivergums in Baldivis. Busy Bees is focused on setting the foundation for lifelong learning by creating a challenging and insightful program and want to hear from Lead Educators who have the same values.
Your approach will focus on purposeful observation of the important development processes of each individual child. You won't be someone who rushes, forces or intervenes in their self-paced development. You will be respectful of all children who are discovering knowledge and new abilities. As the first point of contact for parents, exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships quickly is essential.
We welcome you to bring the following skills and experience:
- An appropriate Early Childhood Qualification that is recognised as a Children's Services Employee Level 4 or above
- A sound understanding and knowledge of early childhood developmental principles including the early years learning framework (or approved framework) - pedagogy
- Current Positive Notice Working with children check for child related employment
- Frist Aid Level 2 including CPR
- Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Certificate
- Substantial professional
- Administrative skills, including effective time and workload management is
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with children and
- Good Leadership skills and a high level of self-motivation.
- Flexibility with shifts
- You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job;
A Day in the life of a Educational Leader at Busy Bees will include but not be limited too;
- To ensure children's wellbeing, learning needs and interests are addressed through a high quality educational
- To ensure the documentation of the educational program is in accordance with Service policies and procedures.
- To openly communicate with colleagues and report any challenges to the Service Manager/ Service Manager.
- To assist children, families and new employees make a smooth transition into the
- To establish and maintain professional, honest and open two-way communication with families which is collaborative and supports them in their parenting
- To be aware of the needs of colleagues support them within the program, assist them in critical reflection and conflict resolution if
- To implement the Services policies and procedures to a high standard at all
- To be an advocate for our service, for children and the profession - as outlined in the ECA Code of Ethics
Benefits of joining our team:
- Our services incorporate space to be creative and inspire others
- Support from dedicated and talented senior professionals - who can provide coaching and mentor to support your career development
- Commitment to training, professional development/networking and career pathway progression
- Discount offered for team members who have children in care at Busy Bees Centres
- Team member uniform provided
- Genuine Career progress and access to Busy Bees learning portal
- Annual based International exchange programs - with international headquarters based in UK - Busy Bees Australia offers opportunities to reward & recognise team members who have contributed strongly in their roles
We are committed to creating a rewarding experience for every member of our team. We offer the opportunity for you to develop your career, ensuring you feel supported and have the skills and capabilities you need to create your career pathway.
We invite qualified candidates to present application and attachment (including qualifications and certificates).
For a confidential discussion, please contact Busy Bees Recruitment - Telephone: (07) 3632 1120
Salary: Busy Bees Australia align their salaries to the award.