Truck & Tanker Washbay Supervisor - Hope Valley
Who you Are:
- Well-Established Privately Owned Company!
- Long-Term & Stable Position!
- Business with a Great Reputation!
You will be happy to lead from the front and have been described as a great mentor in your previous positions. You enjoy a process driven role and taking responsibility for the work of your team. You have a keen eye for detail, a strong understanding of safety processes and will prefer an early start to the day.
Booth Transport has been a market leader in the provision of bulk haulage for over 80 years. As a privately-owned Australian business, they have an outstanding reputation for their high quality of service, innovative and professional transport and warehouse solutions and their ability to retain and develop staff.
Due to expansion of their operations, you will be based in the brand-new Perth depot in Hope Valley. Your main objective will be to lead and work with the Washbay personnel (3-5 staff) in a hands-on manner, ensuring compliance with processes and procedures are upheld within a quality-controlled environment.
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, this rare opportunity will see you take the reins of the important washbay operations.
Your core responsibilities will be:
To be considered for this great role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- To ensure that bulk liquid tankers are cleaned in accordance with food safety and HACCP standards;
- To ensure all tasks and activities within the Washbay are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Supervise Staff to ensure day to day operations run effectively &
- Ensure correct cleaning certificates are issued.
- Previous experience in washbay processes will be advantageous;
- At least 3 years supervisory experience;
- A strong understanding of Quality Systems & HACCP;
- The ability to plan and prioritise;
- Have a motivated and positive attitude &
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Trades or Mechanical background;
- Truck Licence
- Forklift Licence &
- Confined Space training.
If you are genuinely seeking a long-term role in a well-established business with a great reputation and satisfy the above criteria, we encourage you to apply.
The SHORTLISTER is not an agency! We manage the application process for clients and ensure EVERY Candidate (you) is given an opportunity of being assessed for the role you are applying for.
Keep an eye out for our reply email into your inbox :-)