Freo Group is currently seeking an expression of interest for an experienced Systems Administrator to join its well established team at their corporate head office in Hope Valley.
The position will be reporting to the Project Manager you will be responsible for supporting the business in the implementation of the quote to cash dispatch system Fleet Cost & Care to enable accurate capture and reporting of business transactions and operational data.
- Data management and setup of each Branch prior to and during implementation. Providing ongoing helpdesk assistance to Branches that have gone live with the system.
- Support the Project Manager and the champion SME’s to promote and drive the project implementation and ongoing maintenance of the system.
- Build components of the system in preparation for “Phase 2” including building of the Inventory and Component Module and the CRM Module.
- Operation and maintenance of FCC system
- Business process mapping and system functionality
- Maintain FCC reports and system menu reports
- Maintain Power BI reports and ad hoc menu reports
- Investigate data errors
- Maintain and monitor system controls
- User Management (under guidance of FCC System Owner)
- Review FCC functionality and recommend improvements to FCC process, business process or combination of both
- Business intelligence systems development
- Assist in the development and implementation of additional business modules/applications/3rd party software and its integration (manual or automatic) with FCC User training and development of user manuals
- Assist the IT Manager in user and network issues as required including IT physical infrastructure demands and requirements. Further, liaise with the IT Manager and operations staff to evaluate and implement efficiency and cost savings across the business regarding IT related products and services
- Prepare System status report each month to CFO
To be successful for this position, you will require:
- A formal qualification in Business Procurement / Project Management is desirable.
- Proven experience in administering ERP and / or BI Systems ie. Business Process Mapping.
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Experience using a BI/CPM suite (for example BOARD, Qlik, Cognos, TM1, Prophix etc)
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed computer skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
- Service orientation
- Ability to prioritise workload
*Please note that we are only accepting direct applicants at this stage. No third-party applications please.