- Export Freight - Management position
- Immediate Start
- An opportunity not to be missed!!
This leading logistics supplier is a global giant who prides themselves on superior service and a client base which boasts some of the world's largest companies. Our client requires a technically competent operator with hands on experience in export air and sea freight. Reporting to the branch manager, this role will require you to manage and motivate yourself as well as others and ensure that the department runs smoothly and efficiently.The role will require the ideal candidate to take responsibility of all export operations, you can expect the duties to include -
- Confirm bookings with carriers and co-ordinate pick-up
- Send Export Clearance, PRA and VGM for acceptance
- Check and Post vendors' invoices
- Send Pre-Alerts
- Milestones completed
- Checking shipping documents are correct
- Scanning Documents into eDocs
- Billing Accuracy
- Checking all vendor invoices and checking all WIPs and ACCURALs
The successful candidate will have -
- Minimum of 3 years in Freight Forwarding / Customer Service or Operations Role
- Knowledgeable with Export Handling processes and Security, PRA & VGM
- Must have experience in International Air and Sea operations, procedures, requirements and compliance.
- Good understanding of Incoterms
- Experience with invoicing and understanding costs allocation
- Good time management with ability to work under pressure
- Friendly helpful customer service manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good communication written and verbal.
- Confident to communicate to customers & vendors via phone, email etc.
- Ability to work in a small office environment as part of a team.
- Cargowise/EDI Certificate
- IATA DG Certification
- Air and Sea Freight Accreditation
The company is in search of a stand out to compliment their team so if you believe that you are someone exceptional and can deliver the highest standard at all times, we look forward to hearing from you. Salary is negotiable according to experience.