Spinifex Recruiting are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to join a highly sought after employer in the region.
Supporting the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Providing administrative and co-ordination support
- Diary management, meeting coordination and travel arrangements
- Preparing reports, correspondence, internal communications and presentations which will include compilation and research, statistics, agenda papers etc
- Finding new ways to keep communication flowing to employees
- You will have at least 2 years experience in a PA/EA role working with senior and exceutive management
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, with a flexible working approach
- Excellent computer skills with advanced knowledge of MS Office applications and a working knowledge of document management systems
- Work for an employer of choice with continual expansion - be part of the success!
- A key role with variety and the scope to make your own
- Excellent salary package available dependent on experience
- Close to Orange, NSW
This position is available for an immediate start to suit. For further information or a confidential discussion, please call Rose on 6361 1112.