Fire Alarm Technician
PWR (Paull & Warner Resources) provide the various sectors with a comprehensive range of products which encapsulate all aspects of the "First Response" industry, covering fire suppression, emergency response vehicles, rescue equipment, emergency response training and personnel hire.
PWR are currently looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Technician to join the organisation. The right person will undertake all aspects of Fire Alarm rectification, testing, inspecting and fault finding.
Your duties may include
- Maintaining and servicing all Fire Alarm Systems and Fire Fighting Equipment to AS1851-2012
- Setting up, installing, networking and programming of various types of Multi Aspirated Smoke Detection Sensors (e.g. VESDA systems)
- Fault finding on various fire systems, networks and access control systems
- Installation and programming fire panels from various manufacturers
- Installation and programming of various site monitoring systems (eg: Graphics, SCADA)
- Installation and servicing of gaseous suppression systems and equipment. (EAHL required)
- Developing and maintaining Fire Alarm System and Fire Fighting Equipment (FFE) reports and documentation
To be successful in your application it is essential that you have:
- A current Open Cabling Registration
- Current EAHL Licence c/w min.2,3,6 accreditation
- Current Certificate II in Asset Maintenance(Fire Protection Systems) or equivalent preferable
- A valid Manual West Australian Drivers Licence
For the successful applicant, we are offering a permanent full time FIFO role from Perth to the Pilbara region on an 2:2 roster and a competitive salary package.