We are looking for a junior to mid-level network engineer that will be able to work in a team under the management and instruction of a network team lead. Your responsibilities will include the design, planning, provisioning and documentation of new hardware for our client’s gaming system. Review, design and provision VPN solutions for ease of management and better monitoring and logging; provide recommendations for optimisation of network.
You will have the following characteristics:
The following certifications and skills will be advantageous:
- Willingness to work with minimal supervision
- Monitoring, optimising and troubleshooting performance of networks
- Ability to work and collaborate with teams and perform delegated tasks
- A passion of understanding client needs and understanding the end-user experience
- Effective, calm and professional communication
What’s on offer?
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco Prime
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP certifications or equivalent
- 3 to 6-month contract
- Daily rate of $850
- Opportunity to work for an ASX listed company
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button.
LH Global is dedicated to providing our recruitment specialist services to clients around the world. Our domestic recruitment team specialises in the following areas of technology recruitment: | Networking | Data Centre | Security | Cloud Storage | End User Computing | Collaboration | Engineering | Analytics | Business Intelligence | Front End Development | Back End Development | UI & UX | Project Management | DevOps | Service Delivery |