Customer Service Officer
Fantastic opportunity to join a Government Department in Western Sydney!
Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Government Department in a Client Officer Role. The position is located in Western Sydney and will be full time hours, working Monday to Friday.
Your new role
Calls are in relation to Finance and HR support enquiries. Role includes:
What you'll need to succeed
- Pace is fast but not rushed and you will dealing with a wide range of finance and HR enquires with schools across NSW.
- Ability to handle customer enquiries promptly and courteously
- Provide enquiry and referral data to assist in the preparation of reports on the centre's activities.
To be a successful candidate you will need to have:
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience working in a contact centre or customer service role
- Be able to provide excellent Customer Service and great communication skills
- Experience in the finance or HR industry is highly desirable
Fantastic pay rate of $31.00 p/h plus super. 37.5hrs per week- Shift roster between 7:30am-6:00pm on a rotational roster.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Jones on 0280626137.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.