Competitive Rate | Temporary to Permanent | On-Site Parking
A Warehouse Manager job in Bankstown paying $75k for an Industry leading Retail supplier New Warehouse! – Excellent opportunity for you to lead a new team by example and draw from your extensive management experience.
- Hands-on collaborative role for a professional and driven leader
- Great opportunity and competitive salary
- Experience working with a new and advanced warehousing management system
In your new role, you will need to be highly motivated with a can-do attitude. High level of customer service and extensive knowledge of warehouse management, you won’t just be sitting behind a desk all day, but you will be getting involved in all aspects of the warehouse process. With a fast-paced environment, you will be expected to maintain their fantastic turnaround of 24 hours on all orders. Due to rapid growth, a dedicated Warehouse Manager is needed to join the team in the Bankstown Warehouse.
- Growing, Leading and Managing the Warehouse team.
- Managing the Logistics operating budget to achieve targets.
- Delivering exceptional service to our customers.
- Inventory Management and maintaining accuracy of stock count, loss, damage etc.
- Liaising with transport providers (both domestic and international) to ensure safe and efficient delivery of products to site and to customers.
- Leading, developing and supporting continuous improvement activities.
- Monitoring and developing capabilities of all team members.
- Managing all aspects of site WH&S.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll be rewarded with:
- $75,000 + super + bonuses
- Growth in experience and advancing your warehouse management skills
- A fantastic work environment
What do you need to do now Click ‘apply now’ to express interest or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about other opportunities in Logistics contact James Rezk at Hays on 02 9601 8433 [tel:02%209601%208433] or email firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] . At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.