Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Electrical Maintenance Supervisor required for leading Australian Building Materials Manufacturer, $105k
Your new company
Hays are working with a national and global leader in the building materials space, offering a speciality selection of quality products to the residential and commercial construction markets. During their extensive history, this company have become known as one of the most innovative and creative brands in the industry. Due to ongoing growth, there is a requirement for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join the team in a Supervisor capacity.
Your new job
As Maintenance Supervisor you will perform the duties of an Electrician, and lead a team of skilled trades taking responsibility for the reliable and efficient operation of factory and its machinery.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be working with a variety of automated and semi automated equipment and will manage the operating, maintenance, repair and efficiency projects relating to this equipment.
- You will lead a team of Electricians on your shift, reporting in to the Maintenance Manager.
- You will be involved with rostering and coordinating the daily work for the team.
To succeed as an Electrical Maintenance Supervisor Hand in this role, it is key that you can demonstrate strong experience in a production facility, preferably with automated and technically demanding environment.
What you'll get in return
- Trade qualifications as an Electrician are essential and further engineering qualifications are advantageous.
- Proven capability to lead others, and an ability to run projects is highly desired.
- Extensive experience in the process and manufacture of building materials, panels, or associated products is desirable.
Conveniently located in West Sydney near the main road links, this is day shift position that offers clear progression. The Maintenance Supervisor will work 6am - 2.30pm between Monday and Friday, in a salaried position paying $100 - 110k + super. This is a great company to work for, with an excellent supportive culture and there is the possibility of a bonus incentive for the role.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Michael Gilroy - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - firstname.lastname@example.org