Go-Live Readiness Officer
In the temporary role of Go-Live Readiness Officer you will support the Go-Live Readiness Lead by providing efficient, effective and detailed program administration support in a complex environment. Your aim will be to facilitate, and track criteria associated with activities required for the successful execution of multiple and concurrent Go-Live events.
Accountabilities will include:
- In advance of each Go-Live Event you will work with the Go-Live Readiness Lead to determine, tailor and capture the objective assessment criteria that are to be applied to each event to ensure required activities are successfully completed before the target Go-Live Event can occur.
- Utilise varying degrees of matrix management and display a strong attention to detail and flexibility in working across boundaries in co-ordinating preparatory Go-Live activities.
- Prepare reports and participate in meetings reflecting the status of the assessment criteria as a target Go-Live event date draws near.
- Participate in risk mitigation and issue resolution meetings for areas that are problematic and may not achieve their required Go-Live readiness status.
- Rigorously manage, maintain and store documentation in the project's record management system, for the Go-Live readiness activities and each Go-Live Event as the formal record of assessment and approval for that Event.
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role on a large, multi-year complex project, and demonstrated ability to plan and co-ordinate multiple and concurrent streams of work. A tertiary qualification or further study in Project Management would be regarded favourably.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how their experience aligns to the capabilities and key accountabilities that have been identified for this role: leads strategically, builds enduring relationships, drives accountability and outcomes, demonstrates sound governance, and project management.
- Full time opportunity
- Brisbane CBD location
- Total remuneration package in the range of $83,348 to $91,656 per annum inclusive of 12.75% superannuation, and 17.5% annual leave loading.
If you think you are ready to take on this opportunity, submit your application including your CV or resume (maximum 5 pages) and a short cover letter (maximum 2 pages) telling us about how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities meet the organisational and role capabilities.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference:
Wednesday, 19 February 2020This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.