Administration Support Officer
In the role of Administration Support Officer, you will provide effective and timely human resources, finance, communications and business administrative support to staff within Program Management and Delivery (PMD).
- Provide assistance in preparing concise, accurate and timely HR forms
- Assist in recruitment and selection activities, including advertising roles and providing administrate support to panels
- Research and collect human resource information for the provision of advice and recommendations, compliant with legislation, policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of HR and finance reports
- Assist in the development and implementation of local policies and procedures
- Assist with the delivery of operational finance activities, including payment of invoices, raising purchase orders, preparation of journals, month end accruals and contribute to the preparation of various financial reports
- Proficiency in the use of finance and HR systems, including ProMaster and SAP to generate, monitor and review workforce and business reports
- Provide communications and business administration support to senior members of the team as required
- Experience in HR and finance administration.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Business Warehouse, Billview, ProMaster, Vision 6 and SharePoint
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Job Ad Reference:
Wednesday, 19 February 2020This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.